What is CCTV ?
The CCTV System serves as a most effective medium to detect early signs of danger and also provides you with the visual proof of a security breach.
Security is an aspect of concern for all to ensure protection of self and family members, property, offices, and livestock etc. Use of security cameras is considered as best way of deterring the criminals from causing harm to you or your property (even when you are thousands of kilometers away from your place), keeping away intruders and even for checking activities of your kids. You must have seen security cameras installed at vital installations like business houses, malls, banks etc.
- Monitor all exit and entry points of your premises.
- Comply with local security standards for official premises requirements.
- Secure your assets from illegal access from outside and within.
- Monitor your staff efficiency and performance.
Prevent theft before it occurs
- Monitor possible crime scene for breakthroughs in investigation.
- Efficiently track lost items in case of customer complaints.
- Monitor suspicious visitors and their movements without their knowledge CCTV for Banks.
- Monitor break-ins and intrusions when you are away.
- Keep a check on errant house maids .
- Monitor remotely over the internet.